CoDrive, the interface between the vehicles and the control center, combines much sought-after flexibility and operational insight into one powerful system which offers taxi owners, drivers and call centers the smartest tool to optimize their business for years and miles ahead. Providing real-time operation of vehicle position and operating data. CoDrive includes the following functions:
• Individual driver log-on
• Trip receiving
• Direct transfer of passenger address to TomTom navigation system
• Automatic capture of taximeter's operating position
• Automatic transmission of GPS data
• Automatic transmission of operating data (trips, kilometers, fare, …)
• Display of trip activity in the area
• Account trips
• Optional card terminal, EMV and PCI PTS certified
The taximeter TM3 integrated with CoDrive and the TomTom Bridge. Taximeter's operating position for dispatching purpose, or fare for account trips and credit card via bluetooth. The TM3 is a so-called fiscal taximeter, inter alia applied in the pilot scheme of the City of Hamburg. All taximeter data get digital signed and transmitted by the Bridge's GSM module to a central data base. This ensures a tamper-proof, electronic recording and storage of data, more and more required by tax authorities in the European countries, for such cash business.
In cooperation with Frogne, the call center may select and install relevant external apps such as airport & train information, current events, etc. which enhances taxi passenger service and empowers the driver with useful information for trip planning.