The Business of Data Centres
New standards for data center events: Datacenter Infrastructure is the one-stop-shop for IT decision makers interested in the latest datacenter infrastructure and concentrated power network. Use these unique synergies, meet top decision makers and generate valuable leads – roughly 35,000 CeBIT participants are expressly interested in data centers!
Planners, operators, users, integrators, influencers: Meet the most important decision-makers in the data center sector in one place during this five-day event. Be there when visionaries and experts share their ideas and experience, and activate your target audience.
Choose from the many different ways to present your solutions and services: at individual booths, pavilions, speakers corner, as a workshop partner or as part of a fair package.
Sign up for CeBIT 2017.
- Community hotspot: You can meet key international users and planners in the data center market, and reach out to them personally.
- The right decision-makers: The unique combination of trade fair, networking and lectures guarantees high attendance figures and valuable international leads.
- 100% B2B: 35,000 industry professionals with a clear business focus came specifically to Hall 12.
- Under one roof: The entire data center value chain, in a single location.
- Hands-on: Take the opportunity to present your products' benefits and USPs live.
- Live on stage: Put your services in the limelight on one of the world's most important stages.
- International reporting: Present your company to roughly 3,700 journalists, including 730 members of the international media.