1. Present your products to a global business market
CeBIT is THE platform for experts and top decision-makers from all areas of digital business along the B2B value chain. The global market is present here – make sure you are, too!
2. Strengthen your brand image
As the platform for d!conomy, the Internet of Things, and hot topics such as cloud computing, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, cyber security and much more, CeBIT is the global IT hotspot for professionals, media representatives and politicians. Increase your recognition on the international stage and strengthen your image as an innovative provider in a highly dynamic market.
3. Expand your network and strengthen ties to existing contacts
Participating in a trade show is the perfect way to strengthen customer loyalty and effectively strengthen ties to existing business contacts. Invite existing customers and prospects to CeBIT and use face-to-face meetings to present your new products and solutions. Discover the potential that exists in your address database and transform interested parties into actual customers.
4. Meet IT professionals
CeBIT is one of the world’s most important investment platforms for digital business processes. No other place can boast as many IT decision-makers and managers at the same time – or with such a strong focus on SMEs.
- Around 200,000 trade visitors experience CeBIT every year
- 49% of visitors do not attend any other trade fair on IT and digitalization
- Every third visitor is a top-level manager
5. Talk to decision-makers with concrete investment plans
CeBIT is the interface between providers of up-to-date IT solutions and managers from various departments and industries. Meet important decision-makers from the commercial and public sectors and kick start the future success of your business.
- 28% of trade visitors make purchasing and acquisition decisions
- 71% of trade visitors participate in their companies’ purchasing decisions
- Each trade visitor comes to CeBIT with an average capital expenditure of €134.000
6. Generate the maximum amount of new business deals
In just five days, a CeBIT exhibitor generates an average of 89 qualified leads – a success rate that can hardly be duplicated by any other channels. Assuming that your leads-to-customers conversion rate is 10 %, you will gain nine new customers. Systematic, consistent follow-ups can even bring that conversion rate to 50 % and more.
7. Combine exhibition and conference
Compact, integrated trade show and conference events provide the perfect place to showcase your company and ideal conditions for effective networking and dialoging between experts from many different fields.
CeBIT Global Conferences are at the center of the conference program with high-profile panel discussions and exciting keynote talks by renowned international speakers from the world of IT.
Figures from the 2016 conferences:
- Over 2,000 talks, keynotes and discussions
- Around 40,000 professionals attended
- Take the opportunity to present your company to a broad professional audience
8. Observe the competition and discover new industry trends
Which product innovations are the competition showcasing? What is their pricing? How are the latest trends being positioned? Many companies wait until CeBIT to present their highlights. CeBIT provides a great opportunity to observe the competition, gain new suppliers and partners, and discover the latest industry trends.
9. Use CeBIT to gain new employees
"job and career at CeBIT" is the IT sector’s largest job exchange, selectively bringing human resources and professionals together. As an exhibitor you can hold presentations and display job openings on the multimedia job wall. Your trade show stand itself is also a contact point for technology-oriented career changers and skilled IT professionals. Use the career marketplace to the advantage of your company.
10. Take advantage of international media coverage
Not only the over 200,000 trade visitors are interested in new business models, new technologies, and new opportunities – the 3,300 journalists and bloggers from over 60 countries who report live on location are as well. This is a unique chance for you as an exhibitor to draw the attention of the press to your ideas and solutions. How about an opportunity for even more PR? Over 100 journalists and bloggers will report on the CeBIT Preview which takes place on January 25, 2017. Make sure you participate – spaces are limited.