Anton Monk, Ph.D., is responsible for new technology initiatives and standards activities at Entropic. Previously, he led the engineering development of Entropic's coax-based multimedia networking chipset and technology. In addition to his role at Entropic, he is a member of the MoCA Board of Directors (Multimedia over Coax Alliance) and serves as the alliance's chief technology officer. Prior to co-founding Entropic he was involved in the development of cable, fixed wireless and satellite integrated circuits at Conexant and ComStream Corporation and was a researcher at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of California, San Diego
MS, Electrical Engineering, California Institute of Technology
- Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Board
- UC San Diego Corporate Affiliates Program Board
- UC San Diego Electrical Engineering Department Advisory Board
- USD Engineering Department Advisory Board
- Various Technical Advisory Boards
- Connect Public Policy Board
- CommNexus Semiconductor Special Interest Group Co-chair
The Speakers Overview of CeBIT Global Conferences 2012.